FALL 2015 REGISTRATION Opening SOON!
The Fall 2015 season for SMS Soccer is approaching fast. SMS will soon begin accepting registrations for the upcoming season.
During the registration process, please make sure to update your contact information. When entering your address, please use your street address NOT your P.O. Box. SMS does not contact players using mail; we will contact players/families using e-mail or phone contacts only. Your street address helps us identify where in the county you reside, which helps in the formation of teams, and in showing the county where our players are located. When entering your phone numbers, plase make sure that cell/mobile phones are listed in the cell phone block even if that phone is your primary home phone.
Fees for the upcoming season are $80 per player; if you have more than one player, each player after the first will be $70.
For Recreational Coed Soccer (including RecPlus and Kiddie Kick), Fall 2015:
- Date of birth from Aug 01, 1997 to Jul 31, 2001 will play U18
- Date of birth from Aug 01, 2001 to Jul 31, 2003 will play U14
- Date of birth from Aug 01, 2003 to Jul 31, 2005 will play U12
- Date of birth from Aug 01, 2005 to Jul 31, 2006 will play U10
- Date of birth from Aug 01, 2006 to Jul 31, 2007 will play U09
- Date of birth from Aug 01, 2007 to Jul 31, 2008 will play U08
- Date of birth from Aug 01, 2008 to Jul 31, 2009 will play U07
- Date of birth from Aug 01, 2009 to Jul 31, 2010 will play U06
- Date of birth from Aug 01, 2010 to Jul 31, 2011 will play U05KK
- Date of birth from Aug 01, 2011 to Jul 31, 2012 will play U04KK
Players born AFTER Aug 01, 2012 are not eligible for SMYS soccer.
ONLINE registration will close on TBD. If an age group reaches the maximum number of players allowable, registration for that age group will close before TBD. There will be a late registration period after the regular registration period, with players accepted only a space available basis.
We will hold ONE Walk-in registration @ Chancellor's Run Regional Park on Saturday, Feb. 7th from 2 to 5pm.
Teams will be formed by TBD and announced following MANDATORY coaches training for volunteer coaches and assistant coaches. The scheduled for coaches training will be announced separately. Please consider volunteering to be a coach. If you want to coach, please be sure to check the coaching box in the volunteer section of the registration.
When registering, please use the map below to select your prefered region for team assignments. You will be able to select either North/Central or South/Central.
The season will begin on the weekend of TBD.
Have a great season on the pitch!